Our friends at Blerdology are embarking on a seven city summer series to showcase rising black innovators and to connect like minds across the nation through fun-filled networking events.
Blerd’s Night Out is designed to engage minority startup eco-systems where they live, to spark social change and to foster community fellowship. Focused on both established and emerging tech scenes, the series features community partners such as black business crowdfunding platform BlackStartup.com and The Root’s black twitter measure platform ‘The Chatterati’ and will offer appearances from many STEM leaders including:
- Kyle Christian Steele of Doccaster (Orlando)
- Jay Veal of INC Tutoring (Dallas)
- Neal Sales-Griffin of Starter League (Chicago)
- Julian Tillotson of Indirap (Chicago)
- Brian Shields of Incubate NYC (NYC)
- Donna Byrd, Publisher of The Root (NYC)
- Monique Woodard, Co-founder of Black Founders (San Francisco)
- Ayori Se of Pitch Mixer (San Francisco)
- … and many more!
If you’re interested in attending, RSVP for the Blerd’s Night Out event near you!
13 – Orlando – Blerdology.co/bno/Orlando
20 – Dallas – Blerdology.co/bno/dallas
27- Chicago – Blerdology.co/bno/chicago
2 – New York City – Blerdology.co/bno/newyork
9 – San Francisco – Blerdology.co/bno/sanfrancisco
16 – Detroit – Blerdology.co/bno/detroit
23 – Atlanta – Blerdology.co/bno/atlanta CANCELLED
For more on the Blerd’s Night Out Tour, visit http://blerdology.co/bno