The first episode of Digital Diversity will launch next Wednesday, September 18!
The goal of Digital Diversity is to provide an online destination for anyone who is interested in leveraging digital media to build a personal brand or launch a business. We’ll be featuring interviews with a diverse group of movers and shakers in this space, including some of your favorite bloggers, vloggers and mobile app developers. Our guests will share their personal experiences and provide action steps and resources to help you find your voice, develop new skills and turn your passions into profits. Stay tuned for interviews with:
- Natural Hair vlogger Natural Chica
- Financial Lifestyle Expert Clyde Anderson
- TripLingo Co-Founder Vince Baskerville
- Techturized Co-Founders Jess Watson and Candace Mitchell
- Social Media Storyteller ChatterBox Christie
- Web Video Chefs Co-Founder Amani Channel
- and more!
Click here for a sneak peek behind the scenes.