In this episode of Digital Diversity, we’re talking with Financial Lifestyle Coach Clyde Anderson. He’s a nationally acclaimed speaker, commentator, consultant, author, blogger and trainer covering topics from the state of the housing market to blueprints for financial success. He uses traditional media and social media to encourage, inspire and uplift his audience. In fact, Clyde has appeared on CNN over 400 times!
Want a few of Clyde’s tips for moving to the next level in your life? Tune in to our conversation to find out:
- Get inside secrets on how Clyde built an audience of over 19,000 followers on Facebook and Twitter
- Learn when to start charging for that free advice you’ve been giving away
- Find out new ideas on when and how to start building teams to support your dreams
- Get tips for getting your money right
Check out the video. And let me know what you think in the comments section below!
Latest posts by Lauren (see all)
- #BlackLivesMatter - July 25, 2016
- How to learn to code: 30+ online resources - April 4, 2016
- Verizon to Award $6M to Innovators to Change the World - June 4, 2014