In this episode of Digital Diversity, we’re talking with Steven Otu, a young serial entrepreneur with a passion for start-ups and the impact they have on the world. Steven is a Co-Founder of Distribb and iFundie.com.
Ready to learn how Steven launched his first two businesses? Tune in to our conversation to find out:
- Get tips for generating business ideas and identifying opportunities
- Get the scoop on how to make and market your first product
- Learn how to build your network to build your business
Check out the video. And let me know what you think in the comments section below!
Follow Steven on Twitter to see what he has up his sleeve next!
Latest posts by Lauren (see all)
- #BlackLivesMatter - July 25, 2016
- How to learn to code: 30+ online resources - April 4, 2016
- Verizon to Award $6M to Innovators to Change the World - June 4, 2014